- All Face Painting services will be performed outdoors.
- Customers and Face Painting artists must wear face masks.
- Hand washing and sanitizer will be used by customers and Face Painting artists between each child.
- Only the child receiving Face Painting will be allowed in the workspace, the children waiting must use at least 6 ft social distancing.
All clients/children and Artists need to follow these guidelines.
In WFA’s face and body art headquarters after each job, I wash my equipment thoroughly. My face painting sponges are washed on high heat in the washing machine and then dried thoroughly. All of my paintbrushes are soaked and cleaned. Insuring my kit is ready for the next event. I tend to be an over-packer with sanitizing products but now with this virus, I believe that full transparency is far more comforting to my clients. I think after this post it will relax you and make you happy.
A complaint I sometimes get. This face painting line is taking too long!?
1. I have rinse water that I refresh regularly.
2. I rinse out each of my paintbrushes after each child.
3. I wipe down my face painting kit with disinfectant.
4. I use only professional-grade face paint/makeup that has been manufactured to be antimicrobial.
5. I’m sorry It’s our company policy that we have to take regularly scheduled sanitation breaks. I just need to give things a quick spritz of disinfectant.
6. I spray "brush bath" (a water sanitizer) on all of my paints, brushes, and I add a "brush bath" to my rinse water I also spray it on my sponges as an extra precaution.
Yes, this causes me an extra step and slows me down BUT it provides a healthy working environment for both our clients and myself. Because I want for you to rest knowing that my kits have been cleaned and sterilized. I want everyone to be safe. I don’t want to be carrying germs and spreading germs. Being sanitary in my line of work is SO IMPORTANT!
On a regular basis, I will not paint anyone that appears sick. When I refuse to paint your child please do not get mad at me this is why. It’s against my company policy for your safety as well as mine. I am taking lots of precautions to be really sanitary. I always carry a few stickers and temporary tattoos with me to offer to the child (My over-packed kits ;-})